The P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising and driven students interested in unleashing their leadership potential by immersing themselves in the exciting and challenging business of P&G.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE IN P&G SWITZERLAND
- Brand: Brand Management (BRM)
- Brand: Communications (COM)
- Brand: Consumer Market Knowledge (CMK)
- Brand: Design (DSN)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Finance & Accounting (F&A)
- Product Supply: Purchasing (PUR)
- Product Supply: Supply Network Operations (SNO)
- Sales (SLS)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Legal (LGL)
WHAT WILL YOU GET BY LIVING THE P&G INTERNSHIP MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE?
- Challenging & Meaningful Work from Day 1
- World Class Learning & Leadership Development
- Global Leadership
- Inclusive & Build From Within Culture, founded on our Purpose, Values, and Principles (PVP’s)
- Sustainability & Social Responsibility
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate, based on business needs.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT YOU DURING YOUR INTERNSHIP?
- Initial travel from home city to Geneva
- Subsidized temporary accommodation in Geneva City Center
- Free public Geneva transportation pass
- Subsidized indoor fitness enrollment
- Competitive compensation
- Return travel back to home city
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
Learn more from our Interns:
Why are you passionate about CMK at P&G?
I get the chance to try the latest market research techniques, travel to see consumers around the world and I feel really empowered when coming to my projects.
Tell us about a challenging and meaningful day at work as an intern.
Even though I was new, I was fully responsible for my projects and I had the chance to manage different at the same time while measuring myself with much more experience colleagues. It was tough but this enabled me to become independent in a very short time to grow very quickly and gain self-confidence.
How has P&G’s Build from Within Culture impacted you?
I was an intern and thanks to a successful internship I was hired few months after the end of it.
Your growth and development is a strategic priority for P&G. How have you experienced this at work?
Since day one I had the opportunity to lead strategic and challenging projects so that I could develop leadership, mastery and agility skills. My manager and my business partners always supported me through my path by advising, trusting and empowering me to take the key decisions. I had the opportunity to learn a lot from more experienced people and as well got the chance to join trainings on regular base which helped strengthening what I had learned during my day to day work.
What is the best thing about working at P&G?
Empowerment: you feel evaluated as someone that can really make the difference to the business since day 1 and it generates a great commitment to your job. “Responsibility from Day 1” it is not only a claim in P&G but it really reflects the work approach
What did you learn and experience while working at P&G?
Seeing every problem as an opportunity to show how you are able to proactively react and find a solution. In P&G you are not expected to be “perfect” but rather able to quickly respond and fix any possible issue raised.
Tell us about your meaningful or challenging day at work.
Due to the dynamicity of the job, everyday is characterized by a mix between the projects you are taking care of and day-by-day requests. Sometimes the second ones can be more challenging than the first ones. A meaningful day would be when you are able to find a smart solution to any of those, as well as when you see the final results of your projects and you got well appreciated by your colleagues. (Being part of the digital team, it will translates in seeing a page you designed going live or your YouTube channels gaining more and more view).